Custom Map: Multitask 2

Started by AutoPost, May 31, 2010, 11:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Multitask 2

Author: Sqaz

Desc:
Harder than the first one, not the different area's will be your problem, but keeping control over all of them, especially with spores, will be a true multitasking nightmare.

PS: Sorry for not posting a score, I forgot to submit it :(, I'll post one as soon as possible.

Vexsin

is there a time limit somehow, I didn't see any creeper on OC, but it exploded around the 21 min mark, close to beating it too...

Sqaz

No, I don't think so, there aren't any secret emitters or so(however I finished it earlier so I don't really know).

SPIFFEN

Quote from: Vexsin on June 01, 2010, 03:52:36 PM
is there a time limit somehow, I didn't see any creeper on OC, but it exploded around the 21 min mark, close to beating it too...
Load the map in the mapeditor , then you can move the city to see if there is an Emitter under it .
I think many players do this to see how the map works , if they have troubble finnishing it .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Vexsin

Yeah, I was too lazy to open it up and look. Seems there is a time limit.

The upper left path is rather annoying even with blasters everywhere, some nodes wind up getting destroyed sometimes, that slowed me down a lot.

Sqaz

Quote from: Vexsin on June 02, 2010, 11:37:22 AM
Yeah, I was too lazy to open it up and look. Seems there is a time limit.

The upper left path is rather annoying even with blasters everywhere, some nodes wind up getting destroyed sometimes, that slowed me down a lot.

No there is no time limit, and no emitter under the city (there is already someone who finished it after 24 minutes). Probably it had something to do with a spore.

And about the upperleft part: you should attack from above: use a blaster to cross the crazonium wall kill the creeper and then quickly build a collector and win.