Custom Map #7506: RADIOACTIVITY CW3 WORLD. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 27, 2019, 04:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7506: RADIOACTIVITY CW3 WORLD

Author: yum234
Size: 192x128

Desc:
GRM-07. Grabz Radioactivity Mode game with Kajacx Creeper Clouds and single UFO. Not hard but tricky with many many Enemy Radioactivity Sourses. I wish you to be enjoyed and Good Lu! :) #BravoGrabz #BravoKajacx #BravoVirgil

Loren Pechtel

EEderle

No idea - I can't see the trick... Can I get a spoiler?

yum-forum

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on June 28, 2019, 04:16:29 PM
Why do we have to kill the cloud generators?
At the end of game?
On default player don't need kill friendly type of RainMaker at the end of game. Initially in this map was setting (my bad) "neutral" for RainMaker and that is why was needed to kill it if you not activated it by anti-creeper.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

Quote from: EEderle on June 29, 2019, 02:04:39 AM
No idea - I can't see the trick... Can I get a spoiler?

How to say...

Spoiler
When I created map I planned as trick way of attacking to ERS - sending (to thin green vertical line of terrain) anti-creeper by bombers. But now I find out that more easy to build 1-2 Sprayers and send it to this line and it will be enough to kill 5 ERS!
At the right side of map you can also after lowering (by Berthas) level of creeper send many bombers and kill ERS by anti-creeper. Then you can send Guppy, build Terp and create way from anti-creeper emitters to RainMakers.
Good Lu!  :)
[close]
last

yum-forum

I have been racking my brains what is new Grabz's Radioactivity?
In GRM (Grabz Radioactivity Mode) Radioactivity shown similar behaviours as creeper: damage health of player's units. Only one difference - radioactivity not influence on non-movable units!
It means that now we have in CW3 TWO types of aggressive enemies - creeper and radioactivity! :o
Radioactivity can't flow but can affect on units on land and also on flying units! Also radioactivity can increase/decrease its area/zones or can be even movable!
As a result from now we can obtain so many variants of gameplay in our CW3 World!
P.S. Hope, some other MapMakers will create many new and fascinating maps!
      Template attached. Put this file in editor as save.cw3 file and create own GRM map! Good Lu!  :)
P.P.S Possibly in near future Grabz will add new unit in this concept - UMBRELLA. Umbrella can be activated by energy packet (from CN or from Guppy) and will protect some area of map from any type of radiation!  :P
last

EEderle

Thanks - I utterly forgot that they are vulnerable to anti-creeper

Lightforger

was fun :)

I'm not sure how to use the rainmakers on this map - i couldn't get any terps or guppy's nearby until the last few minutes of the game, at which point they wouldn't even have charged in time.

hint, lots & lots of bertha's

eeb

Here is how you get started...

Build bottom left...get a sprayer or two and send to the small plattform in the middle. The anti creeper will spread to the fog:thingy if you put on auto. rest is just a grind...and yes doun't foget to kill the middle thingy as well with nullifier.

Damn map, it got to me..

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:

The sane with 2X speed:

last