Custom Map #7688: MPZ-7. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, August 28, 2019, 04:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7688: MPZ-7

Author: yum234
Size: 256x190

Desc:
Movable Power Zones created by ScriptMaster Harrymcb and Power Redistribution System created by ScriptMaster Regallion. #GoodLu

Helper

Looks interesting.
I like to check the forums for hints before I start a map, but no joy yet.
I did notice an apparent "rage quit" who rated your map a "1" without finishing the map.
Sure wish the rules required a player to complete a map before voting.
I'll check back.
Thanks,
H

Regallion

Quote from: Helper on August 28, 2019, 04:55:34 AM

Sure wish the rules required a player to complete a map before voting.I'll check back.

Arguably that would allow troll maps designed to waste your time to remain blissfully unrated, rather than downvoted.

yum-forum

Surely "Sure wish the rules required a player to complete a map before voting." was my old DREAM. Because this is FAIR! But...
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Loren Pechtel

Requiring a map to be completed would not permit downvoting a map for being insanely hard.

I can see someone rage-quitting because they didn't realize how powerful the spores were going to be and got wiped but they're not that tough.  The other version of this map is insanely hard but has a warning about that.

Helper

Quote from: yum-forum on August 28, 2019, 10:23:01 AM
Surely "Sure wish the rules required a player to complete a map before voting." was my old DREAM. Because this is FAIR! But...

This ended up being a very fun game to finish.
I made a ton of mistakes through the first 20 minutes or so, and made it much harder to get in control.
Thanks for the fun,
H