Custom Map #4579: space runner guppys. By: curtis

Started by AutoPost, July 06, 2017, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4579: space runner guppys

Author: curtis
Size: 256x256

Desc:
guppy adventures 25, tricky start but pritty easy, k.c i know you told me leave it out but you never even read my notes you never even got my weapons, what you playing at you have no idea what i want to offer you, beleave me when i say what ever your doing mine way out ways your ideas i swear to you, we need to talk im trying to be polite but my tolarance islow now ill start cursing soon!

GoodMorning

Quote from: Curtis Hurst
ill start cursing soon!
[sic]

Should you start cursing, you risk a ban. So you will be "ill"(-advised) to do so.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Curtis hurst

yes I know but unfortunately ill have to risk it, thay realy don't know what I can do for them , thay realy don't know the power of there software, I swear I only wanna help but thay are leaving me little options , if I must I will swim to n/c to hand deliver thease notes! , I don't wish to be a mither I realy don't , but theres an aspect in my notes that's mega important in a bussnes sence plus other things I cant go into here, if thay do ban me ill find another way to get to them, I cant give up on them I realy realy cant. I only wanna help!

knucracker

Hi Curtis,
CW3 is finished. It is a finalized game and won't be updated with new features. CW4 is very early in development and is a different game. I'm not taking specific input for CW4 yet, as it is too early.  You won't get any satisfaction or sense of completion by continuing to focus on CW3 changes. Find something else to focus your talents and attention on. Something more worthwhile and that will provide you the sense of feedback and completion you need. I can't do that. CW3 can't do that. I know you have done this sort of thing before, and I know you can find your way to other things.

I will also remind you that in your last email to me, you said you were done and would move on. I know you are an honest person so I expect you to keep your word. Let keeping your word be your act of closure here at KnuckleCracker.com. By moving on you will help my efforts and also remain true to your self image.

Curtis hurst

sorry virgil I understand your plee , unfountunatly there is more to my notes and theres a bussness opatunaty in it for you, the power behind thease notes are important! , its not the weapons that concern me, thay r just egsamples of the bigger pitcher, this idea can give you more ideas than you can ever dream of, I know I not gone around to speaking to you in right way but I swear buddy this is one cry for help you need to answer, I know I said ide move on but I cant get this stuff out my head and its a lot!!, its not about one game its about your software! and the things it can do! you need to talk to me, I'm not trying to be big headed I genuanly can help in a major way and want to show off your software better, you can do alsorts with my idea, you can build new games out of it! lots of them!! I swear buddy I don't want to be a mither!, funny thing is I'm not even angry at you I'm practacly laffing at you for your ignorance, I swear im not here to show anyone up, I want to help show you off, I want to help! let me atleast try before you ban me ,  please, pritty please, pritty please with a cherry on top and a side of jam donuts! I swear if I fail you master I will walk away and never come bk, I'm an avid gammer that looks for soft ware like your own as I like this type of play, I know this has been a head ach buddy but I cant stop till you see what I got, the bigger pitchuer is realy important like you chould not beleave, I need you to trust me buddy realy do, I'm 36 my dislexer makes me come across stupid please see past that and give me a chance, I'm on one knee begging you! holyest of regards curtis

knucracker

Curtis,
You need to stop. Find other uses for your talents. You are smart, so I am sure you can do that. I also am sure this isn't the first time you have been consumed by an idea. My suggestion is to work very hard to disengage and find another thing to focus on. To assist with that, I am instituting a post ban on your account for 4 weeks. You will not be able to post for 4 weeks. Do not attempt to create another account. Do not email, as they will be forwarded to your ISP.

This will all be automated. I won't be doing it personally. It's just a setting in software. Its purpose is to assist you with disengaging. I sincerely hope that you will find something else to focus your talents on, as continued engagement here will only lead to frustration. Finding somewhere else to apply your skills will lead to the satisfaction and sense of completion that you desire.

callumh167

Hi guys,

Can someone help me out with this map! I can't collect the bertha tech as it's too far away from my command node in the middle to get a direct relay link, can't land the command node anywhere near the tech either? With just two berthas and five cannons/mortars the map seems impossible, don't know if I'm missing something?

Thanks, Cal

GoodMorning

While I haven't played this map, it may help you to know that a CN can dispatch packets while in flight. So if there is a Creeper-free area to build a Collector on, you can charge a CN, fly it over, and build one next to the tech.

callumh167

Ah I hadn't realised you could just fly over it with the CN! I've gone back and finished it now, thanks for your help.

GoodMorning

Johnny Haywire

Curtis,

Just a tip about writing a letter in the business world. It really helps if you have someone a native speaker of the language in which you wish to communicate assist you in writing the letter. In my experience, even people who are highly intelligent won't be taken seriously if they're engaging in written correspondence in an unfamiliar language. I would highly suggest finding a trustworthy technical writer who will help you convey your ideas more effectively.

I'm sure you speak English better than I speak your native language, so kudos for doing as well as you do. I wish you well in your coding ventures!  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Karsten75

The "Curtis Affair" has been concluded. Maps remain on the server at the discretion of players wishing to report them for inappropriate (meta-) content. Other than that, please only discuss actually playing the maps. I'm really in no mood to lock discussions on the 37 remaining maps.