Custom Map #4774: Andromeda's campaign day 21 - Earth part2 (British isles). By: KIKI443

Started by AutoPost, September 06, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4774: Andromeda's campaign day 21 - Earth part2 (British isles)

Author: KIKI443
Size: 150x150

Desc:
after defending american coast from both sides you have been ordered to secure british isles from creeper invaders.

kiki443

this map was initially relased as "part 2 europe and africa" but I had some problems with CRPL and I couldn't make the map I wanted earlier, so in order to make map simplier and smaller (because If I put whole europe and africa the map would be too big and more difficult to design properly) so I have changed the story a litle so this map contains only british isles and next map will be another part of europe (smaller part).

I am sorry for I coldn't make the britania more realistic, I am not really good at drawing with my mouse.

enjoy  :)

D0m0nik

I thought this was a fantastic game, very intense start and loads going on.

Did you know that in the editor you can use the 'editing overlay' for making these maps. You simply load an image with the button next to 'editing overlay' and then change the alpha to 50% and you get a see through version of the image you loaded. You can then trace it with a high degree of accuracy. It helps if you can make the original image the same size as the map, eg 200x200 pixels. I made the world map this way, http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23878

kiki443

Quote from: D0m0nik on September 06, 2017, 05:02:29 PM
I thought this was a fantastic game, very intense start and loads going on.

Did you know that in the editor you can use the 'editing overlay' for making these maps. You simply load an image with the button next to 'editing overlay' and then change the alpha to 50% and you get a see through version of the image you loaded. You can then trace it with a high degree of accuracy. It helps if you can make the original image the same size as the map, eg 200x200 pixels. I made the world map this way, http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23878

thank you,

No I didn't know that I can use editing overlay for making such maps infact I had never use that option, so thank you for your info on that. This map didn't come well and I will correct it in my next map that will contain entire europe (british isles included) And I will most certainly use that trick thank you so much for providing that info!! :)