Custom Map #4330: Creeper blocks. By: Raven_C

Started by AutoPost, March 25, 2017, 05:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4330: Creeper blocks

Author: Raven_C
Size: 180x180

Desc:
Scanning Data Banks: Welcome to a world colonized and developed by humans and then lost to the creeper. They were a very industrialized planet, with each Ruler competing for land so the 9 of them divided the land into 81 cubes. There were 5 Main factories on the planet the creeper corupted them, good luck. Notes This is an easier version. There are 5 of all the below emmiters, spore towers, Runner nests, anti air towers, anti creeper emmiters, Factories, tech upgrades, ore cubes and Energy packet cubes

D0m0nik

Superb map, fantastic work on this. You say this is the easier version, the hard must be a nightmare!!

I had no idea what was coming, thought it was a vanilla map and had every square connected when sudenly things started going very wrong! Good fun trying to hold it together.

GoodMorning

Agreed. Although I'm slower, and had to take one area at a time, so pushing out from a corner was easiest.

Hint: Snipers are your friend.

Out of interest, did the hard version use AddCreeper rather than SetCreeperNoLower? That would be a significant difficulty difference.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Raven_C

It actually does use addcreeper for this version, but for a harder version I was going to reduce spawn times for the CRPL Drones and maybe a few other tweaks; like more spores from the aforementioned drones. Also more creeper from the factories and drones. Glad You all liked the map.