Cannot buy the game via FastSpring

Started by Lord_Farin, October 01, 2016, 05:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Farin

I've tried thrice now, but I cannot manage to buy the game off of KnuckleCracker.com (via FastSpring).
At the very last step (when I already get a notification from PayPal that my payment was authorised) it just says that "the transaction cannot be completed" and leads me in useless circles without any information. It might be relevant that I am purchasing from the Netherlands.

However, I very much want to have the game in no-DRM (read: Steam) because I want to play it wherever and whenever I choose to.

What do?
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Karsten75

Quote from: Lord_Farin on October 01, 2016, 05:19:06 AM
I've tried thrice now, but I cannot manage to buy the game off of KnuckleCracker.com (via FastSpring).
At the very last step (when I already get a notification from PayPal that my payment was authorised) it just says that "the transaction cannot be completed" and leads me in useless circles without any information. It might be relevant that I am purchasing from the Netherlands.

However, I very much want to have the game in no-DRM (read: Steam) because I want to play it wherever and whenever I choose to.

What do?

Do you get any messages, error codes or any information at all that can help trouble-shoot the issue?

knucracker

I've followed up via PM to resolve the issue.