Custom Map #3186: Particle Station. By: Creepermind

Started by AutoPost, February 19, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3186: Particle Station

Author: Creepermind
Size: 175x175

Desc:
My first particle map using GameGibu's particle gamemode! Do note that in this map you destroy particles with snipers not beams! But you still can destroy particle emitters with beams! --Credits-- thelongfellowPLAYER - I used a part of his/hers script to have the snipers and beam on the ships spawn. GameGibu - For making the awsome particle gamemode! Virgil.W - For making the game you are playing right now! (Or looking at this text on the fourms) You - For playing this map (Hopefully)

Nicant

Hope You enjoy! :) :) :)
Edit: OH NO!!! I forgot to put in the #Particle Tag in!!!
CW4 hype!!

GameGibu

I'll still add it to the wiki :D, but please do try next time to add the #Particles tag to any Particle maps.  :-\

Graphics look great though!

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

GameGibu

Added it to the wiki. Your map is 4th on the list! Congrats!

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Johnny Haywire

Fun map! I'm really liking this particular part of the particles party!

I did a LOT of pausing on this one - was hoping to get a really fast time but it's pretty challenging with all those bouncing bundles of joy darting all over the place!

I'm just waiting for you-know-who to come along and post a 5 minute time.  :P
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

Nipping at your heels Johnny! Nicely done  :D

Yeah fun map but not too challenging. The Particle maps are a lot of fun at the moment but I worry they may have the same flaw as the Sleeper maps.

Spoiler
Just build a load of beams and fly them over!
[close]

The biggest challenge on this map is actually getting over and taking out the air exclusion thingy.

Nicant

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 20, 2016, 01:29:08 PM
Nipping at your heels Johnny! Nicely done  :D

Yeah fun map but not too challenging. The Particle maps are a lot of fun at the moment but I worry they may have the same flaw as the Sleeper maps.

Spoiler
Just build a load of beams and fly them over!
[close]

The biggest challenge on this map is actually getting over and taking out the air exclusion thingy.
Quote from: Johnny Haywire on February 20, 2016, 12:08:16 PM
Fun map! I'm really liking this particular part of the particles party!

I did a LOT of pausing on this one - was hoping to get a really fast time but it's pretty challenging with all those bouncing bundles of joy darting all over the place!

I'm just waiting for you-know-who to come along and post a 5 minute time.  :P
Glad Everyone likes the map! :)
CW4 hype!!

D0m0nik

Sorry JH, had to replay, was 10 seconds behind you after 3 attempts but nailed it on the 4th. Not that I am competitive or anything... ???

Johnny Haywire

Heh heh - I did two runs at this map actually, but my second attempt was taking longer (tried a slightly different strategy).

And I think these maps can be more challenging than sleeper maps since the particles start producing immediately. And this map, although not really hard, is more of a challenge than any sleeper map I've seen lately. (I.e., you can't win in under 2 minutes)

Keep up the particle accelerators!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?