Custom Map #3092: The High Road. By: Fayre

Started by AutoPost, January 24, 2016, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3092: The High Road

Author: Fayre
Size: 28x256

Desc:
This is my first map I know its kinda easy I was listening to fort minor while making this

GameGibu

Looks like many PZs. Any CRPL or no because this is your first map? Maybe I'll play this one.

Don't give up on mapmaking though!
-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Fayre

Yah i thought that the final push was gonna be harder i might have put a bit to much PZs neer the end but thx for the feedback.

GameGibu

Yeah, I pulled a Johnny Haywire and played at 4x speed without pausing or saving... I got a two hour time but that was because I was trying to watch an Earth television broadcast at the same time...  ::) 

Overall: A feel-good map where you just beat the creeper up fair and square. Ample PZ's at beginning plus about 9 Totems and space to build a forge, plus a wall made for an easy break out. AC emitters were not strong enough to make much of a difference except for vacuuming it up and sending it to the front line.

Feels good to give constructive criticism,eh?
-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Johnny Haywire

Well, you pulled a me and I tried to pull an Alter Old. When I saw his time I knew it had to be possible to finish in just over a minute. It's tricky though. I tried to beat his time on my second attempt but realized it was pretty futile. The guy just has mad leet skillz.

Cool map - always gotta exploit the AOO's and Inhibitor combination ftw.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

And I'm a country mile behind you both  :(

Johnny Haywire

Nah, that's only a country quarter mile. Everyone else is a country mile behind you.  ;D

Plus, you're almost always a country light-year ahead of everyone else including me. Let me enjoy my 2nd place score for a bit  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?