Custom Map #3083: UNSETTLING. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, January 23, 2016, 01:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3083: UNSETTLING

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 130x130

Desc:
thanks to kalek for the idea ;) #Sorrontis #CRPL #RTS #ResetEmitter #SecuredEmitter #HiddenCore #RadarEmitter #Spore #Digitalis #NoRunners #Timing #Surprise

Sorrontis

Well, it's late. I'll post some hints tomorrow morning

Alright, I'm awake, I think!

Below is some notes & a hint map
Spoiler

Spoiler

There are 7 little circles. Three colours. Emitters of the same circled colour are, you guessed it, tied in together. They must be co-nullified.
Now, the yellow line are the emitters that must be defeated. The rest is "optional." First break the line 1 to get access to the PZ so that you can destroy the third emitter at the end of line 2. That emitter sets up the land bridge, so you can attack the inhibitor.
[close]

That's all I'm going to say for today!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Johnny Haywire

I destroyed all the emitters that I can... the only one left is the one on the digitalis. No land bridge has appeared  :-[

I'll leave it running and see what happens.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

Did you destroy the one that is hanging around in space - look at the image :)

Johnny Haywire

Oh goodness. LOL. Like I was supposed to see THAT with these sunglasses on??  8)

Whew. Yanno, I thought I saw something floating in space that had a funny little quote but then I didn't see it. Grrrrr, silly me. Good thing I don't care about posting an insanely long time  :P

Sorrontis

Do you play at 4x? Ha! That's not insanely long. That's marathon long

D0m0nik

I had to resort to your map but got confused by the four different colors!

I like the bridge idea though, without the map though i would never have figured it out.

Sorrontis

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 24, 2016, 08:10:44 AM
I had to resort to your map but got confused by the four different colors!

I like the bridge idea though, without the map though i would never have figured it out.

Next time, I'll make the hidden emitter brighter :)

Johnny Haywire

QuoteDo you play at 4x? Ha! That's not insanely long. That's marathon long

I almost always play at 4x yeah although sometimes with your no-pause I use 1x as a 'pause'. On this map I couldn't figure out what I'd missed so I just let it run until you replied. I'm still laughing at missing that thing... especially since you included it on your "hints" picture. Derrrr.

Cool map btw  ;)