Author: lolbob53
Size: 100x100

Desc:
easy but long map (at least for me :) )

dezbo

Loved this map.. ... genius  ;D ;D ;D ;D

A change is nice .. more please

Tero

Normally, I hate custom tech.  Typically, it's more of a challenge for a very powerful computer.   A computer that can build what takes mine 10 to 15 minutes to make, in about 2-3 minutes.  But this author was kind enough to give us a great head start!  Thanks!!
I respect those who quote me the least.

lvdata

hmmm something is wrong..... I just start a map by doing NOTHING and watching what happens, where to build, where to avoid.   I "Won" in 5min, 26 seconds while doing nothing. The enemy CN just lands, moves, builds a few more towers, and then lands on my side in the AC and then "self destructs" by not moving out of my AC.  A bug in the enemy CN logic?   :o

Johnny Haywire

Almost all sleeper maps are pretty easy once you get the hang of them.

BTW, a cannon set to "digitalis" will target the enemy CN, as well as other units.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

TLFP

Quote from: lvdata on July 18, 2015, 02:14:33 AM
hmmm something is wrong..... I just start a map by doing NOTHING and watching what happens, where to build, where to avoid.   I "Won" in 5min, 26 seconds while doing nothing. The enemy CN just lands, moves, builds a few more towers, and then lands on my side in the AC and then "self destructs" by not moving out of my AC.  A bug in the enemy CN logic?   :o
Sleepers tend to be super aggressive and they'll land in a pond of AC and not leave.
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here