Custom Map #3032: Real Nightmare. By: JoaoPistori

Started by AutoPost, January 13, 2016, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Haywire

You would need a pretty massive amount of aether to use a singularity to pull that much creeper. If you see the pic, I think there's a depth of at least -50 (AC) almost everywhere on the map. That's way more than all the emitters will produce in 20 minutes I'm pretty sure. My solution is much weirder. They don't call me "haywire" for being normal  :P
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

TLFP

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 15, 2016, 11:13:40 PM
You would need a pretty massive amount of aether to use a singularity to pull that much creeper. If you see the pic, I think there's a depth of at least -50 (AC) almost everywhere on the map. That's way more than all the emitters will produce in 20 minutes I'm pretty sure. My solution is much weirder. They don't call me "haywire" for being normal  :P
I'm not talking about the forge, I'm talking about what happens when 2000+ payload spores hit one unit. The problem with that is it also produces creeper before AC and they neutralize each other.
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Johnny Haywire

Ah ok I see your point. Just keep in mind people - even scientists - assume that if a theory makes sense it must be true even if they can't duplicate the results. And in this case, there's one other simple piece of the solution that makes your theory incorrect. But I've already said more than nothing which is probably too much. Good luck with the continued experimentation!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

TLFP

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 16, 2016, 10:57:52 AM
Ah ok I see your point. Just keep in mind people - even scientists - assume that if a theory makes sense it must be true even if they can't duplicate the results. And in this case, there's one other simple piece of the solution that makes your theory incorrect. But I've already said more than nothing which is probably too much. Good luck with the continued experimentation!
Oh yeah, I know about that, just look at famous scientists in the past.
Anyway, lets see if I can pinpoint the AC flood.
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here