Custom Map #3053: Nobody Is Safe from Sorrontis. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, January 18, 2016, 12:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Haywire

QuoteHa! I'll take that as a compliment :P

Don't get me wrong - I like PH's maps too but most of his are just based on runners that turn into like 5 million creeper when they die. I like figuring that kinda stuff out but after a while sometimes it's just too much of the same thing. Some of his maps are brilliant and to even be compared with him - yeah I'd take that as a compliment too.

The thing about this map is that it is extremely different from any other map out there. At least of the ones I've played (still newish at this - just did my 550th map today - Dp's Death Star PAC map, another great one!).

This map still has your signature "surprise" things in it but not the... um... what some might call "annoying" ones: "What in the creeper world??? A massive emitter just spawned under my command node?!?!?" Not that I would call it annoying  ::)

Hey, the way I see it the fewer scores the better right?  ;D Can't wait for your next one!!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

The truth is, I can't beat half of PH's maps. They are a challenge for me.

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 19, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
Hey, the way I see it the fewer scores the better right?  ;D Can't wait for your next one!!

Check out Spiral :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."