AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2868: "In" Planet

Author: Cree
Size: 128x84

Desc:
The Creepers Now In Planets! Destroy it! Sorry :( i Can't make CRPL scripts

teknotiss

hey man, just borrow other peoples!
i personally don't script either... but i do use scripts in a lot of my maps!

find a map with a script you like, remember it's map number, and it will be in the CS folder of CW3 on your PC...
something like this:
C:\Users\username\Documents\creeperworld3\colonialspace\maps
goto the sub folder with the right range for the map number, so eg map number "2122" will be in the folder labelled "2100"
copy the map... just the map number.cw3 file. the ones with -0\1\2\3 or -auto are saves
so in the example i used it would look like "2122.cw3"

paste that map into a new project
either make it in the game or just make a folder in the map editor sub folder, (C:\Users\username\Documents\creeperworld3\WorldEditor) and if you are making the folder make a "scripts" folder inside your map folder.
rename the copied and pasted file to "save.cw3" and you can now edit the other map!!!
when you do the scripts are placed into the scripts sub folder. you can look at them with notepad (most recommend notepad++ or similar) but you can edit the values in the game for most of the script features
all scripts etc will be in the map and attached to CRPL cores, so all you have to do is move them about and re-edit the map.

when you have done a few script maps you may find it easier to copy scripts in and attach them to cores yourself, if you need help with it just ask!
hope that helps dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Johnny Haywire

Teknotiss right is for the listening always to! Job of great you do with maps and you for that thank!  :)

Upkeep it!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on December 15, 2015, 04:08:43 PM
Teknotiss right is for the listening always to! Job of great you do with maps and you for that thank!  :)

Upkeep it!

Why did Star Wars parts 4,5 & 6 come out before parts 1,2 & 3?

In charge of planning, was Yoda!

(With apologies if English isn't your first language and you're reliant on the universal translator!)
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Johnny Haywire

LOL! Right up my alley your humor is! Gotta remember that one  ;D

And yeah, I feel for ESL people - English is a crazy, inconsistent language. I mean, when your alarm is going off, it's really turning on. And we live in apartments that aren't "apart" at all b/c they're squished together like a can of sardines.

I say we scrap ALL the languages in the world and all speak Klingon. Then we'd have peace!  (Unless the creeper decided to invade) :P
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?