Custom Map #2681: M.A.P.. By: Steentje

Started by AutoPost, October 14, 2015, 03:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2681: M.A.P.

Author: Steentje
Size: 256x175

Desc:
Multiple Achievement Platform The goal in this map is not to kill the creep a.s.a.p but to win as many steam-achievements as possible in one mission. Creep is easy to control. There is plenty of energy, ore, totems, powerzones and room to build. Tips are available ingame. Hope you like it, enjoy!

Grayzzur

You've obviously put considerably more effort into this than the standard "achievement map" we usually see posted, however "achievement maps" as a class are frowned upon and often reported and removed from Colonial Space.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

stdout

I agree. This was actually a pretty fun map. You should have left the achievement part out. I won't be reporting it, though, because it was an actual enjoyable mission.

Steentje

DidnĀ“t think about it as a cheaty map, but I quess it kinda is.. :-[ Nice to hear you had fun! I will edit and re-upload this map as soon as possible!

Grayzzur

Agreed. It was actually fun to play (and without attempting achievements, just to beat quickly).
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker