Started by AutoPost, February 26, 2015, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1775: Hard Domino

Author: tamrin
Size: 100x100

Desc:

pastor.healer

Tamrin, I loved this map!  You have taken standard play CW3 to a new level with the graphics...  :)

While it was a long slog through, the map kept me attentive to moving forward for the first half.  Well done!

I gave you a 10 for the effort to put it together.

Blessings

tamrin

Thanks a lot   :) I know that second half is much easier. The hard thing in creating this map was to make it easy :DDDD

stdout

I had fun playing it. The game kept a pretty good pace throughout. I really liked the colors. It felt like something out of a "funny house". Nice job!

D0m0nik

I am having trouble with taking the bottom right, any tips?

stdout

For that corner:

Spoiler
For the bottom right, I built a huge fleet of pulse cannons over on the left side. Like 20 of them. Then when they were ready I just flew them all into the corner and they cleared it away for me, and kept it clear long enough to build a relay and then a nullifer.
[close]

D0m0nik

Thank you for the tip stdout, that did the trick!

Very true that once that corner is taken it is a very fast win, I barely had time to build the bertha! Still a very good map, good work!

Cheers
Dp

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: stdout on February 27, 2015, 03:58:47 PM
For that corner:

Spoiler
For the bottom right, I built a huge fleet of pulse cannons over on the left side. Like 20 of them. Then when they were ready I just flew them all into the corner and they cleared it away for me, and kept it clear long enough to build a relay and then a nullifer.
[close]

Yup, although I had to send multiple waves to get it.