Custom Map #1629: Rotary. By: Levi Kornelsen

Started by AutoPost, January 19, 2015, 07:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1629: Rotary

Author: Levi Kornelsen
Size: 84x112

Desc:
Orbiting emitters circle this inhibitor. These and the strong spore towers will make your approach a little more difficult - but if you can take out the mobile emitters, upgrades await.

Levi

My first attempt at a CPRL-enabled map.  The emitters seem to never be pleased with initial placement - they always need to adjust before they start to orbit, but otherwise...   Works.

The CPRL is drawn from the examples thread; I didn't write any, just mashed "Make this orbit" with "Simulated emitter".

Helper

That was really clever.
Took me about forever to figure out how to play, but a lot of fun to figure out.
Thanks,
H

Levi

Thanks!

I'm thinking that in future, it'd be fun to have orbiting emitters crossing multiple different regions / asteroids, so that "Where to kill it and get the drop" becomes an actual tactic.

pastor.healer

Nicely done Levi !  Keep up the good job in map building. 

:)

Tero

Quote from: Levi on January 20, 2015, 01:35:40 PM
Thanks!

I'm thinking that in future, it'd be fun to have orbiting emitters crossing multiple different regions / asteroids, so that "Where to kill it and get the drop" becomes an actual tactic.

I was relieved to see the orbits were fixed in this map.  If the floating emitters moved in random patterns, then getting a foothold or even winning would be most challenging
I respect those who quote me the least.