Custom Map: Story Ep. 5 Descent

Started by AutoPost, December 19, 2010, 07:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Story Ep. 5 Descent

Author: Blaze

Desc:
Well, finally got around to the story again, this is more of a gameplay map, not too much story into it, but the next map gives you a tech that will help greatly in the map after you get it, The Core. Might only do two more maps, maybe an Epilogue if enough people like it. Be sure to Comment!

Blaze

Tell me what you guys think.
Anything I need to change?

km

Long but straightforward slog compounded by a few silly mistakes and not finding all the totems. Will try to do better!

wardenm

I don't think it needs any changes. Thoroughly enjoyable map ;)
There's a lot to think about if you want to finish quick!

Blaze

Wow! Thirty Scores!
Never thought that this map would get so many players!

Next map will be a little bit more open, while the map after might be the final map which will be quite closed at first, but soon become wide open.
Unless you guys want more maps with the story, or I can finish the story and start pumping out some more maps like this but with less pre-built stuff and no big story so they won't be related to each other/story at all.

What do you guys think?

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!