Game Event Notifications- feature request

Started by Sooner, June 20, 2014, 12:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sooner

Not sure what forum to put this in, so sorry if I picked the wrong forum.

I would very much like to be able to select which notifications I see. I find them very obtrusive and have them turned off, but there's a few I wouldn't mind - like the spores, for instance.

Would it be possible to set the options so that I can select which notifications pop up on screen?

steelwing

Quote from: Sooner on June 20, 2014, 12:22:01 PM
Not sure what forum to put this in, so sorry if I picked the wrong forum.

I would very much like to be able to select which notifications I see. I find them very obtrusive and have them turned off, but there's a few I wouldn't mind - like the spores, for instance.

Would it be possible to set the options so that I can select which notifications pop up on screen?
This would be a nice feature - being able to select, for example, only notifications for unit losses and impending spore launches.

4xC

More frosting for the cake, but some very nice frosting.  ;D

In other words, I agree that some notifications are better or more important to see than others.
C,C,C,C

Flabort

Yeah. I'd pretty much set it to just tell me when spores are coming and CRPL notifications too.
Except for the Sanctuary Shields from Planetfall's maps.
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)