Custom Map #188: Creeper Unlimited (faster). By: Karsten75

Started by AutoPost, February 02, 2014, 12:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #188: Creeper Unlimited (faster)

Author: Karsten75
Size: 128x84

Desc:
This map is a shameless and almost exact copy of Map 181 by "Creeper Unlimited." That looked like a fun map, but it had no totems. I like totems. So I added totems to the map. I believe the start is still hard, but it gets a little easier (or at least quicker) towards the end.

Helper

Fun game. Had to work to get to the Totems, but that's OK - made it that much more satisfying while taking out the Inhibitor.
Good stuff.

teknotiss

i have issues with spore Vs creeper combat priorities. i'm getting the feeling i need to micro the weapons on and off to keep the spores at bay... ah well i'll come back to it.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

tek -
Spoiler
First priority is power and Beams.
Kill the Bertha and replace it with a Beam - plus 4 beams at top and at bottom.
Do only enough Creeper killing to survive until you get your power built up.
Assault only far enough to get one Totem on-line, then get your mojo working anyway you like.
Pix available if needed.
[close]
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on February 03, 2014, 11:44:42 AM
tek -
Spoiler
First priority is power and Beams.
Kill the Bertha and replace it with a Beam - plus 4 beams at top and at bottom.
Do only enough Creeper killing to survive until you get your power built up.
Assault only far enough to get one Totem on-line, the get your mojo working anyway you like.
Pix available if needed.
[close]
H

ah good ideas, i'll have another bash at it tonight i think, cheers dude!  :)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus