Custom Map #2578: Nuhage N#75. By: Nuhages

Started by AutoPost, September 26, 2015, 12:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2578: Nuhage N#75

Author: Nuhages
Size: 121x121

Desc:
#PAC Nave Fun Feel Free to rate and coment.

Krossi

Difficult Map as always, but I like it  8)

Nice map, although im stuck  ::)

Nuhages

Want a Spoiler? There is something to rush on this map if you don't get it in 15' you can't win....
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

D0m0nik

As intense as usual but very much fun. I think with your maps a very aggressive approach is essential!

isj4

Quote from: Nuhages on September 26, 2015, 06:56:06 AM
There is something to rush on this map if you don't get it in 15' you can't win....
You mean the two top center PZ? Didn't have to rush that, but I may have done that before 15 minutes.
Your puny map is no match for my Turtle Power!

applemachome

Quote from: Nuhages on September 26, 2015, 06:56:06 AM
Want a Spoiler? There is something to rush on this map if you don't get it in 15' you can't win....

i think he is talking about the PZ a bit lower.  After a while it gets overrun with AC.

maybe not.  I think im going to need another hint on this one.

Nuhages

Spoiler
You must rush the two bottom ore mine to stop production and avoid get overruned by AC.
[close]

applemachome

Quote from: Nuhages on September 26, 2015, 10:34:05 PM
Spoiler
You must rush the two bottom ore mine to stop production and avoid get overruned by AC.
[close]

yea...im not even getting to a point to be able to do that.   :)

isj4

Spoiler
[close]

I didn't rush that and I still beat the map. I actually found the AC useful because live digitalis in AC has lower target priority than creeper, and you can use that to distract the cannons and mortars while the digitals slowly crawls toward the real target.

Nuhages

Quote from: applemachome on September 27, 2015, 02:47:19 AM
Spoiler
[close]

yea...im not even getting to a point to be able to do that.   :)

once you got 3 emiters it's easy to kill the relay that provides the PZ canon.

Quote from: isj4 on September 27, 2015, 05:44:52 AM
Spoiler
[close]

I didn't rush that and I still beat the map. I actually found the AC useful because live digitalis in AC has lower target priority than creeper, and you can use that to distract the cannons and mortars while the digitals slowly crawls toward the real target.

Next time you won't  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'll change taget mode for canons and mortars.  ;D

isj4

Quote from: Nuhages on September 27, 2015, 07:03:13 AM

Quote from: isj4 on September 27, 2015, 05:44:52 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Next time you won't  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'll change taget mode for canons and mortars.  ;D

Your maps are useless against my Turtle Power! :-)
Then I'll just use digitalis to distract from creeper.

Portelly

Please enlight me. I'm stuck here.

I need 1 spore because on the left side it keeps rebuilding the mine and i'm unable to get close to the north PZ or the other mines.

isj4

Quote from: Portelly on October 05, 2015, 01:40:55 PM
i'm unable to get close to the north PZ or the other mines.
Puh in from the sides spreading digitalis. That will distract the blue (digitalis-targeting) cannons. Then push from the north. I did it that way. I didn't use a spore tower - I just periodically pushed creeper in that area.

Johnny Haywire

I found it helpful to split the emitters into two groups so that bertha fire wasn't focused on my main source of creeper. Have one produce more creeper than the other, on opposite sides of the map & that can help. Once you take that 7th emitter it gets easier. Also, you definitely need potato chips on this one. I got stuck cuz all I had was a granola bar and they're just not greasy enough to help with what this map throws at you. So be sure you go all out - don't bother with low-fat chips for this map or you'll lose more than just weight  :P

Thanks for all your hard work on yet another great map, Nuhage!

PS - If a map is too difficult for me, it doesn't make sense to rate the MAP low. If anything, I should give MYSELF a bad rating. Otherwise, it's like giving Stephen Hawking a low rating just because I can't compete with his ability to grasp quantum physics. Rather than complain about the map... Why not choose to acquire better strategies & skills? Just sayin'.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?