Custom Map #1118: a maze of twisty little passages, all alike

Started by AutoPost, May 20, 2012, 03:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1118: a maze of twisty little passages, all alike

Author: Con Badger

Desc:
Don't forget you can mouse over any tile and see what it is.

JmfR

Nate Dog

Wow, the scores on this map are incredible! I'm always amazed by what the top players on here can do :) Great map and I loved playing it!

fitz

I've been waiting for someone to do this with the tiles. It was only going to be a matter of time.

Quite fun but not to be done too often I hope.

davidp

I was almost eaten by a grue!

I actually played Colossal Cave Adventure back in the early 80's on some mainframe computer.  It was written in FORTRAN.  My dad and I reversed engineered the code to figure out how to beat it.  That was more fun that actually playing it I think.  :)

oodie

woah!? what!? this map if crazy!!! very, very good work on it :)

pocketdare

Wow - Zork flashbacks. Very creative text and interesting use of the same tile. I solved this problem by pausing and rolling the cursor laboriously over every square on the map to find the diggable ones. The only drawback IMO is the use of black on black. Using anti-creeper was invaluable here but still, evil black creeper upon a field of dark grey would have worked just as well for me.

Nice work! ;D

mpete

well, you can always take the custom tiles off in the editor and have them side by side
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

TrickyDragon

it reminded me of minesweeper for some reason lol, cept you dont blow up xD
This is Life,  Life happens.

SmileyCoder

Excellent map. One of the VERY few places where "invisible" creeper was used in a good way, and not just annoying.  Great story too.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.