Weekly 5-Map Tournament - "Big Bang Theory" (Wimmens) - closing 7th October 2012

Started by Helper, October 01, 2012, 09:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileyCoder

I was getting quite scared sunday, as I saw several of your total scores rapidly moving towards mine. I was worried this morning as I got up that some of you would have passed my overnight.

Yes, interesting week once again. I have a theme in mind for next week "Doctor Who", now I just need time to sit down and look at the maps so I can select some interesting ones.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Helper

Quote from: SmileyCoder on October 08, 2012, 06:14:18 AM
I have a theme in mind for next week "Doctor Who",

Hmmm...I'm trying to think of the screen name of the of the female lead in that movie.
;)

Ooops!
I was thinking of "Doctor No" - an old James Bond movie.
Shouldn't be typing before my second cup of coffee.

Helper

Quote from: SmileyCoder on October 08, 2012, 06:14:18 AM
I was getting quite scared sunday, as I saw several of your total scores rapidly moving towards mine.

This game is so interesting. I'll give one a go and 'think' I did pretty well, then someone will post a score with half the time.
Always fun to go back and start again knowing what is 'possible', so I did a fresh start on all of them. I managed to improve my scores in all of them, but "Bernadette" was just a bridge too far.

Well played and I'm looking forward to this week.

SmileyCoder

Quote from: Helper on October 08, 2012, 10:52:54 AMI'll give one a go and 'think' I did pretty well, then someone will post a score with half the time.

Hehe, I know that feeling.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.