Custom Map #2346: Angel (part 3 of 3) Run But You Can't Hide

Started by AutoPost, June 27, 2013, 12:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2346: Angel (part 3 of 3) Run But You Can't Hide

Author: Angel

Desc:
Final map is next! You will actually fight Angel! (That is my final map)

PMouser

How do you do this? i cant keep reactors, the creeper explodes so i cant keep them
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Angel

Quote from: PMouser on August 12, 2013, 06:27:28 PM
How do you do this? i cant keep reactors, the creeper explodes so i cant keep them

You have to build a few reacotrs, enough to get a nulifier w/o going negative. And if you go negative, just for a second or two, it'd be fine. Just don't take to long to build nulifiers.
Spoiler
Nulify the ones that are active, then worry about the corner ones.
[close]
All of my maps take a few things:
1. Patience.
2. Saving often/trying different things every time.
3. Knowing that the simple is always wrong.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D

Bongo

If you have ever said to yourself, "I think killing Nexus' is really fun, but I just wish it wasn't so easy and over so quickly", then this map is for YOU. :P

Angel's maps are getting more evil as he becomes a better player. Not a single dirty trick (other than black creeper on black background for the highest density), not even a creeper transporter.

What this map DOES have is the most evil Nexus ever. Pre-activated, surrounded by 4 infinite ground, 2 Gateways (25 health) that spew out TWO 1000 health Drones every minute, 28 max density/rate Emitters (100 health), ALL surrounded by another ring of infinite ground with only 4 gaps.

At least you have infinite energy for the end, and ambient light. Angel is getting soft in his old age. :P

Angel

Quote from: Bongo on August 20, 2013, 05:01:41 PM
If you have ever said to yourself, "I think killing Nexus' is really fun, but I just wish it wasn't so easy and over so quickly", then this map is for YOU. :P

Angel's maps are getting more evil as he becomes a better player. Not a single dirty trick (other than black creeper on black background for the highest density), not even a creeper transporter.

What this map DOES have is the most evil Nexus ever. Pre-activated, surrounded by 4 infinite ground, 2 Gateways (25 health) that spew out TWO 1000 health Drones every minute, 28 max density/rate Emitters (100 health), ALL surrounded by another ring of infinite ground with only 4 gaps.

At least you have infinite energy for the end, and ambient light. Angel is getting soft in his old age. :P

Last part was an insult. :P
I HAD to give infinite light as the beacons can't reach down there. And infinite energy cause you HAD to have back-up DB.
And saying im soft? i originally had 4 gateways before i had to re-edit it seeing that 4 drones like that was impossible. I edit maps hundreds of times because they are just TOOOOOOOOOO hard and most of the time, impossible. :D
All of my maps take a few things:
1. Patience.
2. Saving often/trying different things every time.
3. Knowing that the simple is always wrong.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D