Custom Map #733: ALL TECH LOST!

Started by AutoPost, January 18, 2012, 08:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #733: ALL TECH LOST!

Author: Acemaster

Desc:
you start with nothing to build. can you collect everything and save you ally haveing troble down below. once you found tech use it to get more tech

TrickyDragon

fun fun fun,  i took my time and wiped everything out with anti-creeper ^^  it was fun :D

This is Life,  Life happens.

CyberDyneSystems

O-kay, great map. Often the Maps that make you work for a tech leave me a little unimpressed, but this map, that is the while challenge, and it is done so well!
It's not a "you can only get there one way" in most cases, but when it is, it's well thought out. Love the Mining for ore to gt the the part! that has to be a first!

5 stars ***** !

Eliazara

generally I liked this map. I am usually a fan of missing tech (see my first and only map lol), but I think there should maybe be a sense of urgency or some phantoms or something. I just took my time and slowly got what I needed and then plunged in to kill off the rest. Maybe throw in some traps as well, that would have been fun. FYI... way to easy to "sneak" up on those emitters at the bottom. Use some fields and have them pushing up at least.