AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: SPIFFENs Canyon 3

Author: SPIFFEN

Desc:
Might be an hard fight this map ,
so build up alot of firepower .

Emitter set as : 1 , 10 , 1000 .

misha

I made it and I wasn't the slowest.  So there.

SPIFFEN

He he , nice =)
Oh an hint about its possible to bridge might help =P
So you know how it's possible for those on top to make those scores =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

BeeTee

I really can't figure out how to charge the totems on this one. The emitter appears to be too powerful to cap, even with like 6 blasters pointing at it and mortars as back-up behind the walls. And without capping it, there doesn't seem to be any way to build anything close enough to the totems to charge them. Any hints?

CatoSterling

BeeTee, this is how I finished this map:

Spoiler

I put 3 mortars each to the north and south of the super-Emitter, and I flew Drones over to bomb the Emitter.  I saturated the area of the Emitter itself with 15 Blasters.  Finally, I built two Relays (!), one to the left of the Emitter, and one to right of the Emitter, each as far from the Emitter as possible, while still being connected to each other.  Then a final Collector to connect the right-hand Relay to the Totems.

When the Emitter pulses with a big batch of Creeper, the Blasters keep it confined enough to protect the Relays.  The Blasters take some damage in the process, but the Blasters last long enough to get the Totems charged.
[close]