Custom Map #380: The second line of defense[Full]

Started by AutoPost, October 28, 2011, 03:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

burguertime

Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

UmberGryphon

I'll have you know that I finished this map in 2 hours MINUS.   ;D  And a fair amount of that was spent fast-forwarding while my launchers thinned things out, so it didn't take 2 hours of my time.

But jeez, this map is grind-tastic.  Koenigstiger has released 2 maps, and in both cases the [Demo] version has been a great map and the final map has been a larger, more tedious version of the demo.  From now on, I'm just playing the [Demo]s.

DethbyIT

Quote from: UmberGryphon on October 29, 2011, 02:10:23 AM
Koenigstiger has released 2 maps, and in both cases the [Demo] version has been a great map and the final map has been a larger, more tedious version of the demo.  From now on, I'm just playing the [Demo]s.

Concur - The Demo's have been very impressive and a lot of fun.

Since the actual 'keyboard' time is easily 2 or 3 times the 'game' time, I think a lot of players will avoid maps with a best time in the range of this one.

I think that is too bad, since he is obviously a very talented map maker.
dbit

darkniko

How to destroy this emitters ???

nvm i just realised :D

600m anti creeper and i couldn't see it :D jaja

Koenigstiger

Quote from: darkniko on November 09, 2011, 02:14:43 PM

How to destroy this emitters ???

nvm i just realised :D

600m anti creeper and i couldn't see it :D jaja
The second line of defense[Full] is hardest custom map in CW2

scrumdiddly

I'm having a lot of trouble at the start of this map. Doesn't matter what I do, the creeper destroys the decayable blocks and over-runs me! I see the screenshot above shows the two decayable blocks at the centre are still intact. There must be some trick that I'm missing... Can anyone give me some advice? :)