Custom Map #476: It comes from the sewer

Started by AutoPost, November 23, 2011, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #476: It comes from the sewer

Author: Slooch

Desc:
Look out the ground is full of creeper, and embeded in every block, however inside the ground of the ore lies massive cleaning agents.

Fisherck

I had a lot of the fun with the beginning of the map. :) It's just that the end is like watching paint dry...
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

lich98

Quote from: Fisherck on November 23, 2011, 03:59:00 PM
I had a lot of the fun with the beginning of the map.  :)It's just that the end is like watching paint dry...

Douldnt say it better
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

DethbyIT

Slooch -
An interesting concept and the start was fun to work through. After that, it was just a matter of time - which is not fun. I quit out after getting control of the situation.

You really can't expect most players to stay active in a game for an hour or more, unless they are having fun.

Please put your creative mind together and come up with another game that can keep us involved and active throughout.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into creating this.
dbit

Grauniad

All it would need is either some Conversion Bombs (or the tech) in the center if the ore block. Maybe a few squares of terrain to maintain a sufficient source of energy.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

DethbyIT

Quote from: Grauniad on November 24, 2011, 02:30:21 PM
All it would need is either some Conversion Bombs (or the tech) in the center if the ore block. Maybe a few squares of terrain to maintain a sufficient source of energy.

Concur!
This is only a couple of modifications away from being an excellent - and re-playable - game.

garry131

This is a map that takes you where no other does.

I was worried about the drones initially, and then setting up rigs.

Who has considered how long it takes to exhaust an ore supply completely?

This concept is groundbreaking.

And there are billions and billions of creeper involved !!

The second time I played this level, I managed to keep 7 or 8 of the enemies creeper blocks from being dug apart. (So I opened them manually)

I can only agree with the other comments too, but I wonder if I can win using no shields...