Computer nailed by virus, lost CW

Started by MABsharpshot, June 18, 2011, 03:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MABsharpshot

First: I see the topic about emailing them, but i wasnt the one to buy it, and i cannot contact the person that did so think before you post!

I had a computer that got nailed by a virus, it deleted absolutely everything on the computer, i cant redownload it and the friend who bought it for me from one of the Online games i play has long since quit playing that game, so i cannot contact him for the download link. I have several posts here from a long time ago when i attempted(and failed terribly) at creating a map(or maps, cant remember). I was wondering where i could contact someone to get a new copy of the game, or if they will even do that. I simply cannot afford another copy, as little as it costs every cent is hard to come by in my area. Thank you for any tips/help to getting my copy back.

thepenguin

Quote from: MABsharpshot on June 18, 2011, 03:22:37 PM
First: I see the topic about emailing them, but i wasnt the one to buy it, and i cannot contact the person that did so think before you post!

I had a computer that got nailed by a virus, it deleted absolutely everything on the computer, i cant redownload it and the friend who bought it for me from one of the Online games i play has long since quit playing that game, so i cannot contact him for the download link. I have several posts here from a long time ago when i attempted(and failed terribly) at creating a map(or maps, cant remember). I was wondering where i could contact someone to get a new copy of the game, or if they will even do that. I simply cannot afford another copy, as little as it costs every cent is hard to come by in my area. Thank you for any tips/help to getting my copy back.

if you still have your key (or other way of proving you bought the game (maybe the name of the person who bought it for you?)), send it to knucklecracker

if you don't have that, sorry, there's nothing you can do about it
We have become the creeper...

MABsharpshot

http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=1063.msg15283#msg15283

What about this? a year old post, i obviously owned it at one time to have created and uploaded a map

Kamron3

Quote from: MABsharpshot on June 18, 2011, 03:56:58 PM

What about this? a year old post, i obviously owned it at one time to have created and uploaded a map

Email support@knucklecracker.com with the email address that you used to buy a copy.

thepenguin

Quote from: MABsharpshot on June 18, 2011, 03:56:58 PM

not really, no score = no proof

all you need to make a map is the editor

sorry, no
We have become the creeper...

MABsharpshot

I emailed them yesterday mid day, no reply yet, i really was hoping to get my copy back, this sucks

Grauniad

Quote from: MABsharpshot on June 19, 2011, 03:03:34 PM
I emailed them yesterday mid day, no reply yet, i really was hoping to get my copy back, this sucks

If you emailed support@knucklecracker.com, they are out of town until Monday.  A little patience may be useful here.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

MABsharpshot

Ah i didnt know that, its fine then, i can wait for them to get back.

haloguy48

All honestly I have yet to even attempt to reclaim CW1... Don't remember the email I used   :P But its not that important since I have cw2  ;D
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~