Custom Map: UWI, PArt B: Rain?

Started by AutoPost, March 07, 2011, 12:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: UWI, PArt B: Rain?

Author: tntbruder

Desc:
Once done with your repairs on the unknown planet you run into what hit you the first time. Help your people battle it and move onto Tioligus. This is the 2nd of many games in the UWI series.

Link327

Nice maps.
Maybe it would be better if you would have speed, it's really annoying sitting there and look for the packets creeping around the map.
But I like the maps^^
Link327

Michionlion

Quote from: Link327 on March 07, 2011, 09:11:01 AM
Nice maps.
Maybe it would be better if you would have speed, it's really annoying sitting there and look for the packets creeping around the map.
But I like the maps^^

Yep, some pretty nice maps.  But we don't mind if you keep out speed, as i think it adds more to gameplay.  The only reason you would need speed is if you dominated the map, and then you would have more then enough energy to deal with that.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

Speed = hit the 'Up Arrow' key when you're bored, then 'Down Arrow' key to go back to normal.
dbit

Michionlion

yeah, that can deffinitly help when you have a long wait.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

Ahh...the old "Hidden Emitters" trick.
I didn't think that was allowed.

fridge