Custom Map: SandStorm

Started by AutoPost, January 20, 2011, 09:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: SandStorm

Author: MadMag

Desc:

You and your team have been in the Sahara desert for one month doing some excursions and digging of ancient stuff. The base, an old fort that was discovered some years earlier than this expedition, more precisely in year 2084. Something is in the air..

Michionlion

WOW! that looks so cool... can't say how good it is until i finish it though... and you're keeping it hard ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

MadMag

You better test it then :)

and thanks

Fisherck

Ahhhh. I have not played a map this good in a while. Very fun, and of course wonderfull background. ;) Thanks for making it.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Michionlion

also, madmag, how do you edit out odin city and that stuff for that picture?  i can't do it even in image shack or whatever its called, or just regular paint.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Grauniad

Quote from: Michionlion on January 22, 2011, 12:29:39 PM
also, madmag, how do you edit out odin city and that stuff for that picture?  i can't do it even in image shack or whatever its called, or just regular paint.

Perhaps it is the image itself, not a screen shot of the map?
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

MadMag

hehe... cheers :p

@Fisherck

I'm glad to hear :)

DethbyIT

Another beauty of a map - thank you for putting it together.
dbit

ontheworld

my tactic was to put mortars in the 2 towers, but of course you don't give enough time for that...

EDIT: ok... just a little holdup before I could get there it seems...