cant redownload

Started by buggy, January 04, 2011, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buggy

i bought creeper world allmost a year ago and i played it beat it beat alot of custom maps on it and got bored of it and abandoned it, so now about 2 days ago i saw the new update and decided to play it more, so i looked up the email and it says that the download has expired, is there any way i can get it renewed?

Michionlion

Email Virgil with your activation key at support@knucklecracker.com

Also, look at THIS stickied forum thread for more information, and search before you post.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Ordinaryman

Please give up on the "search before posting" argument..... I just ran a search for everything related to the download, and all I got was an UNANSWERED thread.

It's VERY annoying when know-it-alls treat people like stupid children just because their search comes up with nothing. and it comes up with nothing almost EVERY time.

This is no longer a great community, it's just the typical boring place full of people who don't care about new members.

I've waited a year for the new game... I've waited long enough. I will not be purchasing CW2 if it ever comes out (I really doubt it will this year, if ever)

Blaze

Quote from: Ordinaryman on March 06, 2011, 03:12:09 PM
Please give up on the "search before posting" argument..... I just ran a search for everything related to the download, and all I got was an UNANSWERED thread.

It's VERY annoying when know-it-alls treat people like stupid children just because their search comes up with nothing. and it comes up with nothing almost EVERY time.

This is no longer a great community, it's just the typical boring place full of people who don't care about new members.

I've waited a year for the new game... I've waited long enough. I will not be purchasing CW2 if it ever comes out (I really doubt it will this year, if ever)

Fine, leave.
But before you do, I want you to know that the beta is running right now and the game should be released soon.

And when a search comes up with nothing helpful, it just means that you searched wrong, and should try again with different keywords, and if nothing comes up again, go ahead and post a thread, somebody will help and find the right thread, or even just answer your question.

ontheworld

CW2: this or next month, it's fully going in beta right now.

The very first topic on the help board tells the solution.

You don't have to be a know-it-all to click the first topic of the support desk.

mthw2vc

I look at that post and see many things wrong on many levels. The OP asked a question. It was answered, and the OP never complained or asked further. All was well and resolved until you came here and shamelessly bumped a 2-month old thread without adding anything new remotely relevant to the thread. Yes, this community has lost much of its greatness, but it still remains. CW2 is very near completion and will be released very soon. To expect one man to be able to cater to all of your needs in such a short timespan is unreasonable. Many full development teams take several times as long to release much less enjoyable games.

Fisherck

Quote from: mthw2vc on March 06, 2011, 03:27:27 PM
To expect one man to be able to cater to all of your needs in such a short timespan is unreasonable. Many full development teams take several times as long to release much less enjoyable games.

To true, to true. Only Virgil can come up with a game like this and make it (for the most part ;)) all by himself.

I have never seen a better definition of hypocrite. Please stop flaming, this is not a hate forum. Nor has this community lost it's luster. Even this late in the game, new members pop up, and almost all of them are very polite. And we most certaintly do care about new members; why else would this information already be stickied to the support forum?!
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Michionlion

Really, there is no need to search.  Its stickied right on top of everything.  maybe we should make a big, flashing sign....
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Grauniad

It would be nice if we could all be more civil, especially the more established members of this community. Throwing inappropriate epithets around is not appreciated. The person reviving this thread had strong opinions, but did not use any inappropriate language. To respond as certain members had is inappropriate. Every argument does not have to be dragged down to the lowest common denominator.

Virgil  wants this community to remain at an E-level for Everyone, including minors.

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon