creeper evaporation?

Started by firereaction, January 17, 2010, 01:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firereaction

sometimes if you send some blasters to cap up the emitter before you cleared the land, the moment the creeper looses contact with the emitter it will start to evaporate, is this only for the lowest height of creeper or does it evaporate for any height?

Karsten75

Quote from: firereaction on January 17, 2010, 01:17:44 AM
sometimes if you send some blasters to cap up the emitter before you cleared the land, the moment the creeper looses contact with the emitter it will start to evaporate, is this only for the lowest height of creeper or does it evaporate for any height?

Somewhere in an Easter Egg in the game, Virgil explains the behavior of the creeper as modeled after a heat dissipation model. So think of it this way, if you turn of the heat source, everythign starts cooling down, but very hot things take a little longer to cool down that things that are just lukewarm. (Who was "luke" anyway?)

djcian

actually what happens is that it continues to spread out but whenever the creeper is at a thinness below .01 or something like that then it dissipates.  so evaporation is caused when the creeper gets too thin.  also this has been discussed before.
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

NoobSauce

Eh?  Technically I should be, but I got tired of removing (LOL INFORMAITON POSTED BY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) at the end of every edit.  You can take the man out of the country, but not the country out of the man, so to speak.
BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.