Custom Map #9993: 047-11. By: AlexX

Started by AutoPost, April 23, 2022, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9993: 047-11

Author: AlexX
Size: 128x256

Desc:
this is a easy map... not sure if i should upload... but it was fun 4 me 2 create the map

Loren Pechtel

A little bit of trickery in figuring out what needed to be taken out first, but otherwise easy.  No beams on a spore-heavy map is scary and those friendly towers that keep counting down are more scary.

rennervate

it was more of an attempt at adding a little something new... not a great hit  :(
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

D0m0nik

10/10 just for the relay friendly layout alone!

Weasee

ok "easy"... hmm, I think I've been here before...
Doesn't look too bad, just get some beams up... oh. Well then, a cannon or two.. oh. Mortars it is!  oh.  Bertha?? No chance.
Looks like sprayers and ore mines... oh.

:-D  a fun map!

Helper

Just taking a look at the comments before giving it a go...and laughing at how different they are.
Let me grab a second cup of coffee and give it a try.
More later,
H

Ahhh...a puzzle map. I think I tried playing one of these once, but had more fun poking a sharp stick in my eye.
This calls for something stronger than coffee.

I currently have 7 "X Factor" maps in progress and will go beat on one of them.
Thanks,
H

AstraNine

Love your maps but you must have a different definition of "easy" to me. Wiped out in no time.

rennervate

Quote from: AstraNine on April 25, 2022, 07:03:03 AM
Love your maps but you must have a different definition of "easy" to me. Wiped out in no time.

ok... u got somehow a point...
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Helper on April 25, 2022, 05:13:15 AM
Just taking a look at the comments before giving it a go...and laughing at how different they are.
More later,
H

Ahhh...a puzzle map. I think I tried playing one of these once, but had more fun poking a sharp stick in my eye.

Thanks,
H

Not really that much of a puzzle.  Keep hitting the towers with the highest completion.

Helper

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on April 25, 2022, 07:20:33 PM
Not really that much of a puzzle.  Keep hitting the towers with the highest completion.

The first thing I did was run Relays out and destroy all the Spore Towers.
I can see that the Mortar and 3 Shields will let you walk your way through eventually, but I was looking for something quicker.
Thanks,
H

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Helper on April 26, 2022, 05:37:30 AM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on April 25, 2022, 07:20:33 PM

The first thing I did was run Relays out and destroy all the Spore Towers.
I can see that the Mortar and 3 Shields will let you walk your way through eventually, but I was looking for something quicker.
Thanks,
H

I never built a shield.  Once the towers are down you have lots of AC from the friendly towers, scoop it up and put it in bombers.

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: Helper on April 25, 2022, 05:13:15 AM
More later,
H

Thanks,
H

I laughed out loud and showed this comment to my wife.

The look she gave me was comparable to how she'd look at poo on the street.