Custom Map #2576: Calm. By: MysteryMaster

Started by AutoPost, November 18, 2021, 02:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2576: Calm

Author: MysteryMaster
Size: 320x200

Karsten75

I don't get it. Massive map, lots of non-threatening creeper. the only risk to the player is that they may fall asleep?

bishopadams

Quote from: Karsten75 on November 18, 2021, 08:32:05 AM
I don't get it. Massive map, lots of non-threatening creeper. the only risk to the player is that they may fall asleep?

hey, so i decided to make an account on the forums just to tell you to chill man. this level isnt meant to be a challenge, its meant to be a calming, relaxing experience, to clear out the creeper in any fun way you like. i understand their is a high skill ceiling in this game, but that doesnt mean all of us are gods. i quite liked the map for what its worth, and i hope the map makers keeps making other maps.

Karsten75

Quote from: bishopadams on November 18, 2021, 11:05:58 AM

hey, so i decided to make an account on the forums just to tell you to chill man. this level isnt meant to be a challenge, its meant to be a calming, relaxing experience, to clear out the creeper in any fun way you like. i understand their is a high skill ceiling in this game, but that doesnt mean all of us are gods. i quite liked the map for what its worth, and i hope the map makers keeps making other maps.

I really appreciate your valuable feedback. Thank you for sharing. And bless your heart.

HeyHeyHey

Dont care about what karsten says (karsten has gotten very harsh lately), Please make more this is so much fun to play, as a relaxing map.

Brila

And please do not use this creeper/anticreeper sucking stuff at the beginning on this kind of map. I like to play with lots of AC if possible. :)