Custom Map #9716: Terps Are Your Friend. By: Cube67

Started by AutoPost, October 01, 2021, 09:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9716: Terps Are Your Friend

Author: Cube67
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Feindish map that i made a while ago but couldn't publish until now. Reactors and the 4x button will be important.

Johnny Haywire

Really like this concept - it's a planet with rough terrain and the enemy is doing the Obi-Wan "high ground" dance as you're forced to fight an uphill battle.

Since it's a pretty easy map, it provides a good platform for beginners to learn how to turtle.

It would be cool to see this map with all the enemies considerably stronger - perhaps 5x or maybe a little more - but with forge upgrades available and maybe some ore. But even as it is, it's a nice addition to the Colonial Space inventory.  ;)

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

teknotiss

i skipped this map as no forge = no fun for me... which is a shame as Cube67 clearly did a lot of work to make it! :(

just one totem would turn this into a playable map for me... even if i have to send guppies to power it etc...
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus