Custom Map #2272: Shapes. By: NotAProGamer

Started by AutoPost, September 02, 2021, 11:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2272: Shapes

Author: NotAProGamer
Size: 269x200

TrickyPlayer

If you wanna upload image maps like this one all day, that's ok to me (Though I slightly dislike it). But can you at least let the player decide as of how they are going to complete the map, instead of making it a boring grind with no purpose and zero enjoyment value? Thank you for understanding. I've already seen boring PAC where all you do is press a button every 30 seconds, and now there's... this. So yeah, my point should be clear by now..

Edit: I'm posting this because I've been seeing too much "You can barely do anything" maps in my opinion. If they were part of some sort of story, I would be ok with it, though I'm possibly biased because I make story maps myself. However, there's no good excuse for ruining what could have been an interesting map like this other than... no, I can't think of a reason at all, unless you deliberately want to make people unable to just enjoy the map, which confuses me a lot, because then why are you uploading the map in the first place if you don't want it to be played?

Oh no, I'm making too much assumptions again. I suppose I'll just keep this text here so you can take a look at my thought process. Please don't get offended by me.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P