Custom Map #8751: RVC-12 RED ANTS. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, August 10, 2020, 05:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8751: RVC-12 RED ANTS

Author: yum234
Size: 256x101

Desc:
Ralfsaft Volcano Concept map. More energy. More Power Zones. Unlimited Forge. All of this will help you to be ready against very evil red ants (very strong against beam creeper stones) which will attack you every 10 min. Wish you Good lu! #BravoRalfsaft #BravoRegallion #BravoVirgilW #CreeperWorldForever

Johnny Haywire

I'm really liking these maps, Yum! I ought to be playing these maps on my newest computer but for some reason I'm still punishing myself by playing on an old one that lags on maps like this pretty bad.  :-[  I like that you can make the map a bit more challenging by not using bombers or suicide sprayers or the factory, but even then it's not totally impossible.

For players new to this map: Please don't panic when the huge wave of evil red ants tanks all 100 beams you've built and you think you're about to die. They don't do much damage, and only come every 10 minutes so you'll likely have little to rebuild and plenty of time to do so. Keep everything in deep AC and you should survive just fine.

I found this map very enjoyable to play turtle-style. I'm sure you can rush this map with a PZ bertha and some suicide sprayers, and if that's more fun to you then go for it. There's no need to rush though... if you like a nice progressive slog that occasionally overpowers your defenses a bit.

Thanks for this new concept, Yum! I've only done a few of these but they're growing on me - they're becoming more enjoYUMble!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?