Custom Map: Four Corners

Started by AutoPost, April 29, 2010, 10:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Four Corners

Author: Krell

Desc:
A difficult map where your first choice will be your most important. Which corner will you move your city to? Be prepared to play a hard (and most likely long) map.

deathsandwich

I found this really difficult to advance due to a lack of energy, but it was a very good challenge!  :) It should be possible to get a much better time than mine (maybe I chose the wrong corner... ???).

Krell

lol yea, well I played dirty when I tested the map a few times. I powered two turrets and sent them to save two corners while I flew to a third. I had access to a stockpile of weapons, all the upgrades, and my city finally landed at the bottom right with generators. So yes, a better time is possible if you are creative enough.

Gor-Don

Took a couple of false starts-- important to preserve essentially everything. Last token was a bear.

Jamiek

That was tough, tried a couple ways to save storage, only managed one this time. Drones would have been nice to have kept, but that hanging edge nixed that idea.
What we need is a tanker drone...

Nice map, really had to pay attention, screwed up and moved a blaster that was a key link then I was really in panic mode.