Custom Map #4913: A Hop, Skip and a Creep. By: GameGibu

Started by AutoPost, October 16, 2017, 10:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4913: A Hop, Skip and a Creep

Author: GameGibu
Size: 193x150

Desc:
I'm at it again, so I came up with something new to torment Skars.  Shields, Snipers and beams all have some effect on the Jumper, so keep those in good supply. Not meant to be a hard map, you just gotta chase down the jumper or lure it into a trap.  Much Loves,  GameGibu #GameGibu #Dialogue #Background #CRPL #Spores #Custom #NoRunners

D0m0nik

Bit easy this one for such a big map.

Spoiler
The beams did nothing for me though but the sniper totaly stopped the floating emitter making it an easy kill
[close]

GameGibu

Quote from: D0m0nik on October 19, 2017, 01:54:42 PM
Spoiler
The beams did nothing for me though but the sniper totaly stopped the floating emitter making it an easy kill
[close]

I'm sorry, worked for hours trying to get rid of that bug and it just wouldn't go away, so I just hoped nobody would notice... The code's in a post in The Coder's Corner, mayeb you can find the bug? I think that actually the sniper doesn't stop targeting the core if it manages to fire while the jumper is moving, but that's just a slightly different bug as far as I've been able to test.
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

D0m0nik

I am of no use for bug spotting I'm afraid, I know nothing of crpl or any code for that matter!