Started by AutoPost, April 27, 2016, 11:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3466: map 76

Author: yum234
Size: 200x160

Desc:

yum-forum

Starting rating "1".   :(  What is wrong?
Comment, please!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Builder17

I am not sure , but your maps aren't easiest ones in Colonial space.  ;)
Could it be that?  :-\

yum-forum

Quote from: Builder17 on April 27, 2016, 01:38:44 PM
I am not sure , but your maps aren't easiest ones in Colonial space.  ;)
Could it be that?  :-\

Maybe You are right...
By my opinion map must consist of some original idea (new part, trick, etc.)
and must be not too easy (trivial), but playable for everybody.
In some my maps necessary solve some logical task/puzzle and if it is difficult very easy ask in our Forum rather than rate "1".

Do not break the toy if it is different...  :)

last

GoodMorning

I, personally, approve of your maps. But I play for victory and real-time, not speedruns. And I don't rate maps.

For whatever my view is worth to you, keep it up. (And have you noticed that the forums, where reasons must be stated, show positive reviews, but the ratings, where people don't have to articulate their problem, show negative reviews? Occam's razor could explain that easily.)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

D0m0nik

Great map Yum, love the multiple lines of attack and huge options for different game play, one of my favourites!

yum-forum

Quote from: D0m0nik on April 29, 2016, 03:53:08 PM
Great map Yum, love the multiple lines of attack and huge options for different game play, one of my favourites!

Thank You!  :)
This game seems not so popular and attractive for players. Maybe too difficult way of getting tech?
But it is not difficult! Even I surprised that from some distance possible nullify Runner Nest without getting damage of runners!!!   ;)
last

thrynae

Most of your maps have quite a rough start; this one took me several tries to survive the first few few waves without losing units. I think some people just don't try several times and leave a low rating when they fail at the second try..

yum-forum

Quote from: thrynae on August 03, 2016, 03:12:40 PM
Most of your maps have quite a rough start; this one took me several tries to survive the first few few waves without losing units. I think some people just don't try several times and leave a low rating when they fail at the second try..

WOW! First comment in Forum! Thank You!  :)

You are right. Most of my maps have a small (or big  :) ) trick in the start.
I am not evil. It is my way to create  more interesting CW3 World...  ;)
last

gregorybald

I like your maps, although sometimes they are very tricky to get a foothold.  Keep it up!

yum-forum

Quote from: gregorybald on October 14, 2017, 03:10:03 PM
I like your maps, although sometimes they are very tricky to get a foothold.  Keep it up!
Thank You! You are welcome!  :)
last