Custom Map #4911: Andrynth. By: GameGibu

Started by AutoPost, October 15, 2017, 09:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4911: Andrynth

Author: GameGibu
Size: 128x84

Desc:
I return. It's kinda hard to beat what I did back in the day right off the start, as oxidized as I am, so don't expect anything too brilliant. Yet. Much Love, GameGibu Hint: Build what the hologram shows, in that spot, to bring back the nullifier. #GameGibu #CRPL #Spores #NoRunners #Dialogue

GameGibu

So yes, I have returned. I was hoping to make an epic comeback map, but alas my CRPL skills are a bit oxidized so I only did a small, short map to warm myself back up. I hope people enjoy the map, I put a lot of work into the terrain and decoration, and as of right now there's no scores posted.

Anyways let's get back off on the correct foot, mates! I've already run into some other regulars I remember from all that time ago, and I just keep on rediscovering the reasons to love this game and this community.

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

D0m0nik

Welcome back! Looking forward to some interesting maps!

This one had me confused for a while, I just could not duplicate the hologram. And then I realised

Spoiler
There is an exact replica right next to it!
[close]

GameGibu

Quote from: D0m0nik on October 16, 2017, 05:21:21 PM
Welcome back! Looking forward to some interesting maps!

This one had me confused for a while, I just could not duplicate the hologram. And then I realised

Spoiler
There is an exact replica right next to it!
[close]

Well I'm glad I didn't totally stump anyone so far (or maybe I have and they're just not downvoting for once), I probably should have explained it in the dialogue rather than just in the map description. I was thinking of adding a bit more to the story of the map but I hadn't remembered enough of my CRPL skills yet to envision the actual code required. I'm already working on another map, this time with better CRPL, and I'm definitely explaining stuff in the dialogue.
☆CRPL Master☆

hbarudi

What is that thing lighting up near the non emitter enemy?

GameGibu

Quote from: hbarudi on October 18, 2017, 02:10:11 AM
What is that thing lighting up near the non emitter enemy?

That's the hologram that you have to fill in to get your nullifier. Use Terps to match it with the other existing towers.
☆CRPL Master☆