Custom Map #4943: Era of the Sleepers. By: Ethan

Started by AutoPost, October 28, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4943: Era of the Sleepers

Author: Ethan
Size: 150x150

Desc:
This Map is so Frustrated, that you will get heavy lag and heavy Creepers. Beware also, that i added 3 Sleepers in this Map too, but if you destroy 1 Sleeper, it will destroy the others Sleepers as well. Only for Experinced and Expert Players plays this map. Good Luck.

chwooly

The template info was left in the upper left corner of the map and for some reason there were 7 places that couldn't be terraformed. they showed up as 7 pixel squares.

Otherwise an interesting map.

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Loren Pechtel

Bug:  All the sleepers vanished after a while.

I found one when it shot down several strafers.  AFIAK it stayed there but I didn't go back to the area--I had simply sent them into an area that looked like it had very little anti-air.

I found the second when I pushed my battle line so my beams hit it.  My snipers did not--it's like it was stuck in the air.  I eventually beamed it to death.

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: chwooly on October 28, 2017, 10:21:31 AM
The template info was left in the upper left corner of the map and for some reason there were 7 places that couldn't be terraformed. they showed up as 7 pixel squares.

Otherwise an interesting map.

Sleeper maps always have areas that can't be terraformed.

Ethan

I should have rename this, Hard Time, Hard Trouble...