Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9874: Mission 5

Author: hongliang2199
Size: 250x250

Desc:
Reach 5 mission

teknotiss

great map design, clearly a lot of effort went into it which is why i am sorry to say i gave up after 18.7 secs when i could see i would have to putter about picking up even the most basic units (like collectors) to even get started.

sorry.

but i just do not like maps where i have to follow a set path to establish a base.  i like to do it my own way, so for me this map is not a lot of fun...

but keep on making maps dude, and make them as you please, i am only commenting to let you know what some of us will feel about this sort of maps play style!

cheers dude! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Weasee

Thanks for a great map - I think there are many ways to beat this map.

Spoiler
Collectors only cost 1 energy, it's quite easy to pick up all the immediately surrounding tech.
[close]

Spoiler
You can fly around to pick up even more - even land on the west AC island to get 20x collectors and build from there.
[close]

.... and even faster paths to victory exist!