Custom Map #3896: Miniature Land 14. By: Flash1255

Started by AutoPost, August 29, 2016, 03:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3896: Miniature Land 14

Author: Flash1255
Size: 96x63

Desc:
Just a fair warning, this map's beginning is BRUTAL, and that's saying something, considering most of my maps are actually easy. I'm also considering making a harder version of this which is even more brutal, with really ramped-up enemy structure settings and rather akward build limits. #Jinspired #Miniland #Spores- #NoDigi Flash's Official Touhou Difficulty Rating Of This Map*: +++++(+) (Phantasm) *Note: Not official difficulty rating system yet

Flash1225

One last thing: Here's some challenges I thought up of.
-Clear the map starting in the pit. (There's a relatively obvious landing spot near one of the emitters that I used while play-testing)
-Clear the map without using the energy packet. (leave it there for a bit of extra difficulty!)
-Use the landing spot I mentioned above, but don't destroy either the AET or the emitter until all the other enemies have been destroyed.
Considering how many turns my life has taken (good and bad), I'm still fairly neutral to it all. I take the hits, I don't react overly.

radd

I took your first challenge of landing in the pit. Some screenshots after 1 minute and after 3 minutes:

Flash1225

Man, that contrast. The first one looks okay, but then your collectors get destroyed in the next 2 minutes.
It's like "Meh, I have a PZ, I can get a good chunk of energy outta that thing ( ̄▽ ̄;)" But still, that's one tactic I never really consider. Also, fun fact: I didn't put down any level 8 terrain entirely without realizing it until play-testing.
Considering how many turns my life has taken (good and bad), I'm still fairly neutral to it all. I take the hits, I don't react overly.

Flash1225

Builder17

I recommend you edit your previous message and
disable smileys from other options menu if you want it work?