Custom Map #3138: Awakening of the Prodigy. By: Raven_C

Started by AutoPost, February 05, 2016, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3138: Awakening of the Prodigy

Author: Raven_C
Size: 256x188

Desc:
This is probably my greatest creation yet in this map you will find prodigies integrators those runner nests crusher/smashers ore mine bottoms and movers sniper bottoms integrators and movers can be destroyed by snipers crushers by beams can take a long time but is very satisfying sorry for any typos or gramarical errors Story: Lia and abrx have encounterd the loki once again but the loki has a ace up his sleave (feel free to use the script) #crpl #hard #time consuming

Jerdog

I'm no fan of CRPL.  I like to know what I'm up against.  So I can't believe I'm typing this but...

This would be much better if the custom enemies were more numerous and aggressive. 

Once I realized I just needed beams and snipers to hold them off I could pretty much ignore them.

Loren Pechtel

I found this one quite annoying.  I spent more time hunting down those roving units than beating the map itself.  End it when the last emitter is dead!

PMouser

huh, my beam and snipers could not kill those moving runners nest looking things, i got destroyed by one. how to beat them? ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.