Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3106: Not speedrun

Author: builder17
Size: 90x60

Desc:
#CRPL

Johnny Haywire

Kinda confused by this one. I mean, aside from the clock being all weirdly when you win and in addition to the title indicating it's not a speedrun when it actually is... What confuses me is why time goes backwards in this map. At one point I was at 2 hours, then I was like 20 minutes in the past! I'm going to play it a few hundred thousand times and see if I can get a jump on the stock market crash of 2008.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Peter R

I play this map also ignoring "the quick win". Then it's a nice map.
Can you please tell us, why did you build the map the way you did?

Builder17

CRPL in this map is broken . It should put game time into 2 hours only if you don't first nullify other enemies.

Sorrontis

hey Builder17. be very careful with playing the gametime (modifications). making the time change too often, or depending how it changes can stall the map. I've tried to do things with the timer, but the amount of errors I get makes me think it's not really worth it.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Peter R

Quote from: Builder17 on January 28, 2016, 09:10:32 AM
CRPL in this map is broken . It should put game time into 2 hours only if you don't first nullify other enemies.

That's bad luck, sorry to hear that. I hope you can fix it, it sure is a nice map  :)
It already is, but I guess every player is going for "the quick win" now.

Builder17

I don't think I am going to repair it , but scripts are under , if somebody wants look these.

Johnny Haywire

Ah, cool idea. I tried using this script to go back in time, but I couldn't go back more than a couple years.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?