How do you set sub images? (SOLVED)

Started by TLFP, January 12, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLFP

Question in title.
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Grayzzur

Just make up a new name instead of "main", and assign it the same way as "main" in CRPL code. Use the Z-order when setting image position to alter which image is on top.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

TLFP

Quote from: Grayzzur on January 12, 2016, 02:29:25 PM
Just make up a new name instead of "main", and assign it the same way as "main" in CRPL code. Use the Z-order when setting image position to alter which image is on top.
Just realized that since I completed the Arc Eternal missions I could have loaded Chimera into the map editor to figure it out.  :)
Thanks for the exact way of doing it.  :D ;)
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

GameGibu

Just to clearly answer the question above so that this topic can be marked as resolved, here is how you can set sub-images.

SetImage(Self "main" "Custom0") #sets the image in the slot "main" to the image "Custom0".

SetImage(Self "myImageSlot" "Custom1") #sets the image in the slot "myImageSlot" to the image "Custom1".

GetImage(Self "myImageSlot") #pushes "Custom1" to the stack.

When you specify a slot, you use that name to deal with the image in that slot in operations such as SetImageRotation, SetImageScale, SetImageColor, SetImagePosition, and others.

Hope this helps so that this can be marked as resolved.
-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆