Started by AutoPost, January 10, 2016, 01:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3017: Creeper Vs Player

Author:
Size: 128x128

Desc:

TLFP

Oops, I uploaded it before I added a description and author to it ;). I'll add it here:
The wind is against you! My first Crpl map! By PLAYER
#crpl #Spores #wind #inhibitor #secondmap
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

TLFP

This map was hard to complete(at least for me! :))
Spoiler
Build 5+ berthas, Build bombers, wait for 200+ aether, fire singularity, fire berthas, blanket inhibitor with AC, land guppies build nullifier, win! :)
[close]

Jerdog

Speed run!  You start off with a lot of power.  Use it.

Spoiler
Build blasters enough to keep the creeper from crossing void.  Then get your energy up and it's straight up the middle to the inhibitor.
[close]

So what do your yellow cprl things do, anyway?

D0m0nik

There is a way There is possibly a way to get a 2 or 3 min time on this using a bit of Alter Old style trickery, I just can't quite nail it!

Spoiler
Land all 3 CNs below the big emitter. Build one nulifier for the spore. Build a shield and fly over all the cannons. I am quite sure you can then use a cannon to clear some creep, then put the shield on the Pz, build a couple of collectors, clear just enough digitalis with a couple of cannons, nulifier, Bob's your uncle!
[close]

TLFP

Quote from: Jerdog on January 10, 2016, 10:04:40 PM
Speed run!  You start off with a lot of power.  Use it.

Spoiler
Build blasters enough to keep the creeper from crossing void.  Then get your energy up and it's straight up the middle to the inhibitor.
[close]

So what do your yellow cprl things do, anyway?
They fail the mission if you can't hold your base. I titled them explosives so you can't just leave them sitting up there. :D

TLFP

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 11, 2016, 03:09:50 AM
There is a way There is possibly a way to get a 2 or 3 min time on this using a bit of Alter Old style trickery, I just can't quite nail it!

Spoiler
Land all 3 CNs below the big emitter. Build one nulifier for the spore. Build a shield and fly over all the cannons. I am quite sure you can then use a cannon to clear some creep, then put the shield on the Pz, build a couple of collectors, clear just enough digitalis with a couple of cannons, nulifier, Bob's your uncle!
[close]
I would like to see that.... That would be so cool.
I wonder what the least amount of time to complete this map is...

mzimmer74

Quote from: TheLongFellowPLAYER on January 11, 2016, 12:14:57 PM
I would like to see that.... That would be so cool.
I wonder what the least amount of time to complete this map is...

The safest answer to that question is whatever time AlterOld gets! :)
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Loren Pechtel

Bugged.  The explosives go off for anti-creeper as well as for creeper!  If that was intentional you most certainly need a warning about it!

TLFP

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on January 15, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
Bugged.  The explosives go off for anti-creeper as well as for creeper!  If that was intentional you most certainly need a warning about it!
That is certainly NOT intentional. Oh well, just don't soak them in AC I guess.  :-\

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: TheLongFellowPLAYER on January 15, 2016, 03:22:39 PM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on January 15, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
That is certainly NOT intentional. Oh well, just don't soak them in AC I guess.  :-\

When I have AC with no offensive need of it I normally spread some in my space as a damage control tactic in case a spore gets through.