Custom Map #3023: Sleeper Security. By: PLAYER

Started by AutoPost, January 11, 2016, 06:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3023: Sleeper Security

Author: PLAYER
Size: 140x140

Desc:
This is a sleeper map with a custom unit thrown it to celebrate my Jr. status on the forums.

TLFP

This script took me a while to code. Hope you like it! Just in case you can't figure out what it does I'll give you a hint.
Spoiler
Flood it with AC. If you still can't figure it out...
Spoiler
It will spawn a cannon or a sleeper cannon depending on who gets there first!
[close]
[close]
Edit: Forgot to add the credit for the sleeper map template so here it is:
And thanks Telanir for the sleepers and maps, and thanks Nicant for the extra units and maps
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Johnny Haywire

Cool map! I think the in-game description kinda tells ya the "spoiler" - although I was thinking it would be like a factory that produced units. Still, nice extra little addition there. I also noticed the Sleeper CN didn't follow a regular pattern. I did the game 3 times, and it went 3 different places. On the 4th try I rushed both sides & took the emitters out and the CN just stayed there.
Not sure if that's the original AI, but that's better than the suicidal CN's that would fly right in the middle of Lake Anticreeper and drown. Thanks for the Sleeper maps... keep up the good work!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

TLFP

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 12, 2016, 12:14:26 PM
Cool map! I think the in-game description kinda tells ya the "spoiler" - although I was thinking it would be like a factory that produced units. Still, nice extra little addition there. I also noticed the Sleeper CN didn't follow a regular pattern. I did the game 3 times, and it went 3 different places. On the 4th try I rushed both sides & took the emitters out and the CN just stayed there.
Not sure if that's the original AI, but that's better than the suicidal CN's that would fly right in the middle of Lake Anticreeper and drown. Thanks for the Sleeper maps... keep up the good work!
I didn't change the AI, and yes I noticed that while trying to complete my map!  :D
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here